More info on AH listings

With the fluctuation in GC value and the length of time items may have been listed on AH, would it be possible to add a posted date/time on the individual item listed on AH? Hard to gauge items’ value at times, especially unique ones, as listings could be well over a year old.

Thanks!

Samtook

4 Likes

Is this doable? Would be nice to see what is posted most recently to gauge prices.

1 Like

Zajako,

Wanted to see if this was possible to put posted date on the auction listing? You asked that I post the request several months ago when I asked ingame. We definitely help in determining more recent price estimations especially after the GC adjustments. Some stuff is so old hard to gauge GC value.

Also, did you pull items from AH of banned accounts for the TS Auction or are their items still sitting in AH, if there were any to begin with?

1 Like

Zajako,

Just following up. Thought I would bump this to see if the site could list information like posting date of Auction items. Maybe other pieces of information that would come in handy.

Yes?

:smile:

1 Like

Zaj,thanks so much for adding this to Auction House. Will definitely give us a more current value of items.

Thanks!