Bug Fixes and event changes

Event Changes

Wand Drop Rate increased
Independence Day Fireworks [2014] has been fixed so they are usable.

Bug Fixes

-Fix’s delay has been reduced to 1 second

Teleport scrolls and spells when used in a non teleportable location now apply the same technique as -fix to prevent causing pvp issues.

If a exploit comes out of using -fix or teleport scrolls, there will be temporary 1 week bans applied to the offending accounts. This includes things like trying to control the spawns or mobs to prevent them from damaging you or similar things like that. I’m not sure if this can be done, but if you find a way to do it, you are to stop doing it and report it to me immediately via private message on the boards here or email.

There should be no reason to spam -fix or teleports repeatedly either. So please don’t take advantage of the delay removal/reduction, otherwise it will be placed in again/increased.

quick question:

Is the rate for wand drops for Skaro mops suppose to be rare? In about 4 hours of continuous hunting, I had 3 wands drop. Didn’t know if that drop rate was intended to be so low. Just curious.

Thanks!

its the same rate for all mobs, and yes its supposed to be pretty rare. They were more common during the valentines day event as that is what they specifically are for. If this were the only piece of the event then it would be too low of a rate, but because there are a lot of other parts to this event it should be okay.

Cool. Just thought I would ask. Wasn’t sure if it was to be rare or not.