Upcoming Donation Event Grand Prize Weapons

What is this PvP you speak of exactly??

1 Like

Anybody with a will to drive a Lamborghini can lease or even buy one, but only the rich can own one without selling or mortgaging one’s farm.

1 Like

I just finished creating all of the other weapons and placing the code in for them, they do however still need their procs and soul levels added for the wand, axe, edo and pole

Why does the crossbow have so few procs compared to dagger? Just curious.

Because it the procs it has are stronger, its the balance

OH OK. Well, proc listing on items on website never say what they do (some are obvious) nor do they describe dmg/crit etc. Just gives us names. Thanks for the clarification.

Maybe we could see a list of the procs and what they do. Not every weapon in game needs them, but in the case of an End-All-Be-All Dragon weapon, that level of transparency might help people decide what weapon they would like upon winning.

Off the top of my head the only weapon I can think of that has them listed is that Anth Quill. Very descriptive and very helpful.

The problem with making a proc list like that is it takes time to type up the details. I’ll see what I can do, but I can’t make any promises.

Steve kevin or I could help :smile:

1 Like

That would require you knowing what the proc does :stuck_out_tongue:

I also just finished the pole arm (“Tail Spike”)

1 Like

The beta of the Antharas weapons is released now.

The only weapons that are incomplete are the edo and axe which just need procs added. I’ll be adding them tonight and most likely restarting tomorrow.

Please add antharas items for this donation event - for those of us carrying the mats around for way too long.

And please add Dragon Soul bottles and some items to the Mysterious Block Prize for dragons. Val and Anth have items/soul bottle, Lind and Faf do not; however Val and Anth do. Please…

frosty where you been at?

Any update on the actual prizes for this event?

no lol haah 1.5 is dead lol

I’ll make a post for the event this weekend with full details.

Thanks Zaj - appreciate it

Post ready for the event yet?

1 Like

http://boards.l15server.com/t/2017-spring-summer-donation-event-details/1072/