Sellers BEWARE!

It shouldn’t matter what the gear is, what matters is its gone. And lots of people will trade or buy Zaj gear because its better than what they have ( bk sets) and they cant get X yet. You did bring up an interesting point though. If the gear is missing and difficult to trace, did ToG pop em for frags???

Slay as i said to skeleton happy hunting i wont be intimidated by school yard bullies

You never said that to me. In fact, you were about to trade with me until I called it off, and you kept asking for us to cut off KOS in every offer you sent back to me.

1 Like

the fact that NC Soft didn’t even care about account sharing and items begin taken leads me to believe that zaj could care less about it also. if you acct share there is always that risk your items might not be there the next time you log in.

either u trust someone in game/real life with your acct info, or you just never tell anyone. or trust someone in game and have crappy gear like i do and never worry about it :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Lol, I cant wait for all the misunderstandings to be solved because of all the bullshits Sparta has made up.

Then we HK and TOG will rape u Sparta fucks more!!

Funny you say “more”, when have you ever raped us? And hk and tog will never be allies anymore, after all the items you stole from them! how would they ever trust you?

1 Like

Hey pussy Korean, Dont dodge the bet we both agreed ok? Your 12+ zelin and my rattle.

We HK TOG will still work closely and hate u CUNTS more for making shits up.

ROFL! You say misunderstanding because you saw Zaj use it, HK uses the word stole. And here you still think you will be working with HK? WOW, you are dumb.
BTW, how is Skaro treating those Zaj pieces you’re lvling? Your actions speak louder than any lie you can come up with.
Oh, not to mention, Sparta didnt make this up, HK told us and I showed you proof of that you retarded brain damaged moron.

sad that u have to take your anger out on TOG for your members mistakes. If you guys wanted to figure out who took your gears zaj was willing to help, but in the end it seems like u just wanna point fingers like a little kid and take your frustration out on TOG. Secondly TOG didn’t even know HK’s accts, so how we gonna change their password? Think about it…When u guys actually wanna man up and sort it out we can have a meeting with zaj he offered it, even tho he didnt have to. And if u actually believe any of the shit sparta spouts out of their mouths without any evidence at all, it just makes u ignorant. Yes, we do know u want our gears cause your(as in u)gear was never close to anything we lent hk from your greedy selfish remarks. Come talk to us when u ready to talk like adults and not just point fingers like a little kid who didnt get their candy.

Kinda sad you cant beat me even tho spartas gear was never as good as urs. With 2 grandprizes, I should be a breeze to beat, guess that says alot about ur skills. Thats right you aint got none!

1 Like

This is still going on? Kinda funny… Hilk I’ve seen you talk on HK chars… don’t say that you don’t have HK accts. You’re a fucking idiot, dude. Man up, take some responsibility… and don’t be so fucking deplorable.

1 Like

Dude, who the hell you talking to? I cant figure out if your talking to Sparta or HK. 1. Sparta has no missing gear, that HK and you took it. 2. HK logged on and told us their gear is missing, they gave you acct info and now they cant log into those accounts. 3. Sparta has no anger at TOG, whereas TOG has TONS of anger at Sparta considering you guys live and breath Lineage, have gone around for a year telling the server all kinds of crap to get them to side with you and say " We have to beat Sparta" or “TOG is the saviors of the server, we fight Sparta”. 4.

Who the hell you talking to here? 5. The only greedy people is TOG, thats why you had to take HK gear to trade for more TOG gear. I have and even posted the ss to prove it and your lie of “I did it cus they asked me to and to get them more gear” doesnt fly. THEY DONT HAVE THE GEAR!!! ROFL. 6. You are an idiot, you dont know what an adult conversation even is. All you know how to do is QQ, steal and lie.

Your the one thats mad. You got caught, Sparta found out and that makes you more mad. HK logged in and told us (and again I have and posted ss of this) YOU TOOK THEIR GEAR AND CHANGED ACCOUNT INFO!!! LOL

first line already proves how deep your stupidity runs, no need to even argue the rest, Please dont talk when adults are talking. Kiddos like u should go stay in your corner and face the wall.

This coming form the server’s idiot. Pretty sure I am more of an adult than you will ever be. Especially considering I dont eat, sleep, and breath a game like you and your retarded brother do. Your whole lives are focused on a game, thats freaking sad. It is funny to see you try to use big people words though. Too bad you just look stupid doing it. And the only “kiddo” is you and your brother. You have no idea what it means to have a real life, responsibilities or any thing thats considered adult. How about you grow up, stop trying to pretend you are anything more than what you are. Which by the way is a worthless thief that has to take other peoples things to feel good about himself. You cant even work on your own character, you have to take someone elses thats been leveled for you and you have to take other peoples gear thats already leveled to get more gear for yourself. You can say anything you want but the truth wont magically go away because you deny it happened.

Pro tip: real adults take accountability for their actions (you might want to go google accountability. Im sure its too adult of a word for you).

SNAP MUTHAFUKKA YOU GOT TOLD BITCH! opps I ment thief, not bitch.

1 Like