Sellers BEWARE!

People have expressed some interest in seeing the entire conversation, and claim that I take things out of context. First of all, you need to have a context for me to take things out of. Second, be careful what you wish for:

Stay dominated, kiddo.

World Champion, out.

1 Like

Hrmm, so I make stuff up huh?

The funny thing is that if I am the thief, I would be the dumbest thief to lend someone X gears that have much more value than 3 zaj sets.

More than likely, the real Capwne is the one that lent them the X gears last year, but your the one that took the Zaj gear since then.
Oh, and once again you dont deny you changed their account passwords. Or are you trying to avoid that part of it all thinking it will go away?

Hello All :slight_smile:

Been away so long since I jumped on and so much interesting drama.

As a HK member and someone who indirectly effected I think everyone should really cool down and stop dishing innuendos.

The crux of the the matter here is there has been members who have gone on a sabbatical and or have other real life matters to tend to which they have taken a break from the game who has then left items for other pledge members to use.

Unfortunately, upon their return his item or her items have gone astray to which no one knows or has been online to know about.

It now has escalated to a he said she said situation purely due to:

a) No one keeping a tab on who the items belong to;
b) No one keeping a tab on who has access to our storage.

Our items have gone missing and that is a fact.

Are we going to get it back? FUCK NO.

We have searched all our shared accounts and we cannot find it and that is also a fact.

There is a significant amount of items that has been trade able for uber gear that is not in our possession anymore.

We bear these consequences because we SHARED and CONDONED this.

Its a risk we took when we partook in opening our accounts and items to people we dont know in real life.

There are a few individuals that we know for a fact have access to pledge mate accounts who we know have taken our items.

They have also brandied our reputation amongst the server to do things on our behalf which may or may not be true.

At the end of the day, I think as the situation stands, if you share items, lend items to pledge members, help trade or whatever. If it was done on good faith and everything works, then great.

However, if a disagreement ensues and both parties decide to renege on their agreement then thats the risk they both partake in.

Zaj should not, does not, nor need not have to mediate the situation.

Zaj should make this a lesson for all parties who have lost items, no matter the value, “Don’t fucking share with people you dont know in real life dumb ass”.

HK has loss a significant amount of items which there is no way for us to even calculate or affirm its value today and to calculate our recompense would be a monumental task.

We just have to live with the fact we should have kept our front and back doors closed to family only and recognize we will not be getting our items back.

Peace.

Pebbles/BlueMoon.

1 Like

So basicly TOG took ur shit and traded it! Nuff said.

1 Like

I did not steal any of their gears or change pw. I even helped them to get the rest gears back.

Zaj will prove my innocence. Just stop making shits up and STFU sparta.

Sounds more like “tog took our shit, but we got their vala gears, so we goofed, but we’re not even mad though.” (“overall, a good deal for us, so plz don’t do anyhing about it zaj k thx bye”)

1 Like

Hmm… Still waiting for a real HK to post…

This mean the real Trish, LTKO, or Lexus

Not DR mbr using HK chars or HK old mbr in ToG posting as HK still…

In the words of Lexus - it’s just noob fucking over noobs

1 Like

hmmmm wondering why there are so many blanked out messages in paci’s post

U made a good point and it s not only vala set X.

Because pledge was cracking the fuck up at TOG’s stupidity, and we don’t wanna embarrass them anymore than they already are.

1 Like

@ suikorin - when one uses others items to attain by way of trade or hunt for better gears a tad hard to differentiate and dissimate the benefits

@ ARIE - I hear you. But you know as many do, DR members are real life friends of the HK guys. When we left we gave our gears to the boys (Trish and LTKO) who left it in pledge. I’m certain we have some say in this to some degree?

1 Like

This keeps getting better and better…not only did Trish and LTKO lend out their accounts, they lent out their accounts knowing it was DR items on it!

1 Like

since you guys like screen shots is it not harassment to offer to take someone off KoS for a trade in other words if i dont trade with sparta im still KoS ?

HUNT AWAY

The only reason I share x gears with HK is because I thought the real HK (LTKO trish jelly) need my help because they had helped me a lot. not for other ppl using HK s reputation to get my x gears.

ROFL. Too funny! Hilk still acts like hes the one that started everything with HK and that all Capwne’s X gear is his. HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. DUDE YOU STOLE ALL THAT AND THE CHAR FROM THE REAL CAPWNE!!!

Oh, and like Skele said, pledge was having too much fun and it was not needed for the point of the pics. Just the convo with FBI.

1 Like

Anarchy skele can offer a no kos all he wants but he dont speak for me you are kos and will stay kos

1 Like

Is all this fuss over lv30 zaj gears? Who even buys that? The ppl that can afford it already have it or vastly better gear. Or is it just being doom scrolled?