Real life issue could use the l1.5 comunity support and prayers

Hello most of you know me here as i have played l15 since its start i am known in game as zalair/veteran/anarchy
my real name is Jimmy some of you may have noticed that i suddenly not been on as much as usual
2 days ago the doctor informed us that my wife has breast cancer she will be undergoing surgery Thursday the 4th or Friday 5th.
I/we are asking everyone we know to keep her ( Eva Geffs ) in your prayers and just remember her in the coming week
that they are able to get it all with the surgery
Eva and I thank you all in advance for your caring and prayers

3 Likes

Will do. My mother survived breast, uterine, and ovarian cancer. Please post when you know what day. Will be praying for you and your wife.

Steve

I Hope that everything works out.

1 Like

Take good care bud, hope your missus pulls through

1 Like

Hope she pulls through all good champ. You will be in our thoughts and prayers. Cheers

1 Like

Thoughts & prayers are with you!!

How did everything go? I hope all is well.

well the update on Eva my wife is not good she has been diagnosed with agresive breast cancer she will have a masectomy on monday at 9:30 am and then begin chemo and radiation treatments we should find out monday where they have staged it they think right now it is contained to breast but wont know for sure untill all test results are back please continue to pray with us for gods hand in this matter thank you all it has been encouraging to the support we have gotten from here and other areas of our lives

2 Likes

9:30 AM what time zone? Will be praying for you, your wife, and the doctors.

Central surgery will be at Methodist hospital in San Antonio tx

Have any updates on the surgery?

My prayers go out for you and your family.

He hasn’t been online at all, so I don’t know what happened either.

Sorry I haven’t updated in a while guys been really busy with doc apts and all just a lot going on her but Eva’s surgery went well the cancer was contained to the right breast and it was her2 neg. wich is a good thing they say it is estrogen related wich is very treatable she will start chemo on the 2 nd of October they have a very positive attitude of a full recovery

3 Likes

I saw my ex wife and last girlfriend thru breast cancer and both are 5+ year survivors, still doing well. I hope the same for your spouse…best wishes and prayers for her.

So happy for you and your wife Eva!

Praying for continued healing.