Patch Notes for 8-27-15

Sky Castle Siege Re-Balanced

The amazing teamwork of The 300 took the intended 100-200 tickets given out per 1 hour siege to the far from out of balance 400-500 tickets+. Thats not including all of the crazy drops that can come from killing the Legendary Zaj boss that spawns each time.
While this teamwork is a very good thing that I not only encourage, but also would love to see more often; It was causing things to be far out of balance. I had a fix in place within an hour of that first siege that had 5 rounds in, however because of the teamwork shown I allowed it to be in for nearly a week. I also wanted to spend some more time balancing the siege system to still be rewarding and worth doing, while not discouraging teamwork. Hear are the changes that were made with the restart today:

• When the sky crown is picked up, it ends the sky siege, starting the 3 hour rest period between sieges
  • Killing the 4 outer towers now gives the person who got the last hit 10 Tickets
  • Killing the main central tower now gives 50 Tickets to the person who gets the last hit
  • Picking up the Sky Crown now gives 50 Tickets instead of 100, as tickets are being given out from the towers too
  • Monsters Inside of Sky Castle (The T10 mobs) have lower spawn counts (meaning less monsters inside)
  • Monsters Inside of Sky Castle now are able to walk around even when off of your screen, meaning you can’t trap them in the corner
  • Monsters Inside of Sky Castle now have a more random re-spawn timer

So this makes it easier to handle the inside of sky castle parts the proper way (of killing the TX mobs), while removing the exploitive way of dragging them all to a corner off screen with a mage in AB. It also prevents being able to do the siege many times in one siege period, while making it reward more players and give out more tickets for each siege period.

Donation Changes
Ever wanted to spawn a Money Bomb? Well now you have the chance to every time you donate. In fact there are several new potential things that can be triggered when you donate. Here is a list of them!

Money Bombs
The more you donate in a single donation, the higher the odds are that you can trigger between 1 and 3 moneybombs in SKT. It will global announce when this is triggered.

Gift Coin Wheel Free Spins
The more you donate in a single donation, the higher the odds are that you can trigger giving between 1 and 3 free gift coin wheel spins to every player that is online! It will global announce when this is triggered.

Pandora Free Plays
The more you donate in a single donation, the higher the odds are that you can trigger giving between 1 and 3 free plays for Pandora’s mini game to every player that is online! It will global announce when this is triggered.

These donation boosts are triggered on top of the happy buffs as well. If you get really lucky it can also trigger more than one of these new features, even up to all three!!

Good Luck,
Have Fun,
GM Zajako

What happened to the 3 hours in between. While it was fun to run this multiple times in amount giving, the 3 hour fix for after end, no longer works. Last couple weeks the timer from end of siege till restart is now 6 hours. Bug or intended?

It was changed many months after when the event for it was ended. Instead of disabling it, I lengthened the time between sieges.