On Deck for next restart 4-15-15

Zone Changes

Tribute Island (formerly Forgotten Island):

• All Monsters have had hp regen changed to every 5 seconds (from less than 1 second)
  • All Monsters have had their Total Hp greatly increased
  • All Monsters have their EXP gains greatly increased and xp fixed so they give a lot of exp
  • All Bosses have these changes as well
    These changes shouldn’t make the zone harder, but instead should make the zone much more worthwhile for hunting as you gain way more exp per mob than most other hunting zones.

Orc Village & Fortress:

• All Monsters have had hp regen changed to every 5 seconds (from less than 1 second)
  • All Monsters have their EXP gains greatly increased and xp fixed so they give a fair amount
    These changes shouldn’t make the zone harder, but instead should make the zone much more worthwhile for hunting as you gain more exp per mob

Wastelands:

• All Monsters have had hp regen changed to be much less often
  • All Monsters have their EXP gains greatly increased and xp fixed so they give a fair amount
    These changes shouldn’t make the zone harder, but instead should make the zone much more worthwhile for hunting as you gain more exp per mob

Other Changes
Increased the drop rate of rings from the bunny kings

Fixed it so that high xp mobs give proper exp to parties and pets

Valakas’ Claw staff should give the spell items when it is equipped.

Spell Items should allow casting based on adjusted level from jewels that reduce requirements.

Eye of Ra stats and skills finalized: http://www.l15server.com/show/eye-of-ra-x_220704.html

Range for dolls to teleport to you is decreased to attempt to further decrease bugs with them.

Dimensional Doll’s ability is ready for release. It has the chance as you gain exp to proc and give you a Dimensional Chest. It has a maximum of one chest able to be given per monster you kill. It requires enough exp gained though to run the chance to give the item.

Fixed the bug with exp gains for the Alter of Osiris daily instance

All trails will no longer make fart sounds or only be effected every 5 steps

Would be nice to see that damn boat sank and a teleport option made available with changes to FI. It’s already a terrible place to get to therefore want to hunt. I hope their hp isn’t crazy either. Seemed on par with Orc town and wasteland. More HP = longer to kill = annoying for new people hunting keys.

Hope Kurtz is changed too. Having to 24/7 VT AND hold down x-pots and dying multiple times isn’t really fun. The people I’ve hunted it would instant die, so a group doesn’t help me. I haven’t even bothered trying since VT was nerfed either.

1 Like

Its a cdk zone, so, it will go much faster than hunting down in the underworld.

Also, orcs wl and FI all had the same hp, it was just the regen that was different. Orcs and Wastelands will have their hp’s changed to this new high hp, low regen method soon too.

As far as a shortcut to the island, i removed the scrolls and fast travel options on purpose, A zone like FI is supposed to be inconvenient to get to, enough so, that you only want to leave if you have to.

I’ll likely need to modify the hp values after restarting to release this, but I’m hoping that they are a good amount.