New to server....have few questions

What is the best bow i can get/have at reg lvl 55? Made a donation so i have some GC to play with. Any gear suggestions are more then welcomed. Prob have to be no grade to B because I just don’t play much at all lol.

Bow of Haunting is an NG bow and levels up from mops giving SXP but need to be 100 or with Opal 100. There is one in the AH for 200gc. You can also buy the Anth event bow for like 20gc then buy the scrolls to try and level/enchant it. It will get nerfed sometime in August but can buy essences with GC later to buff it. Might not be too bad to get leveling until you can use another bow.

Again, Bow of Haunting isn’t too bad especially for new player, but you have to level up a bit and you aren’t ready for it level-wise.

Yea, the event Antharas Bow which cost like 300-500 GC to buy and make level 30 (in -shop buy bow and dragon enchant scrolls) are your best NG (no grade) option. Zaj mentioned they will be available for NG use until August I think.

Besides that the B grade and A grade bows suck. And there isn’t a “forever” NG bow.

Pearl or Onyx are S grade and cheap and pretty decent. (Strong enough and S shots are practically free)

Zaj Bow or Sacred Cross are s80 and again, both pretty cheap to buy. Only drawback is s80 shots usually start costing you.

After that there are multiple options for X grade and all of them are relatively the same damage.

For now though, I would highly recommend spending the GC on an Antharas bow. Even after the event is over, assuming it’s not changed, there are potions to buy that you can use to buff the bow back up to its legendary status. Obviously it’s a bit pricey to spend GC for the potion, but there are a lot of us on the server that feel the weapon outweighs the price :slight_smile: