Lineage 1.5 Valakas Raid Clan Code

Not really just showing zajako one of the few spells that are worth using that’s all since mages are soo no op :+1:

Definitely far from op if that’s all you use, duel me using that any day of the week

1 Like

lol nah you already prove that all you do is ab cancel dont like to waste matts vs cancel sorry until zajako look into it the cms

Lmao with your pissweak mage damage I could stand still for a minute before you could kill me.

Fact that cm is even allowed in pvp considering the tiny delay + Pumpkin pie is already a huge advantage against mage lmao. Not to mention the crit bugs that existed for ages that let other classes do stupid dmg in pvp smh

still crying about that lol i think zajako should create a custom server only for you nub soo you can be the best there hahahaah

Wait, who is a challenge to me here lmao? Only when your shit is bugged do you have a chance

i was never bug boy lol but keep finding escuses lol if that makes you feel better

never bug lol? crit bug in pvp still exists so…

damn only nub gets the valakas circle i guess lol we did what the man say an as far to my knowledge we didnt get shit yet >.<

Hoping the mats for circlet are made available to actually drop from leg vala shortly

1 Like

Is there something special about the valakas circlet? Reaper Mask looks better by 50 mp if not, and it maybe upgradable at some point to a Blessed Reaper Mask which is better than both.

Vala circlet has a 3% dmg boost, so yeah it’s pretty much the same. Considering how rare it should be and how hard it was to get it would think he would’ve put a higher boost on