Legendary Dragon Weapon Event

Event Period

For the month of July and up to the first week of August.

Event Details

• Event versions of the Legendary Valakas Weapons are obtainable either as a drop from Valakas or from Ives in -shop

• Event Weapons can be enchanted via Dragon Weapon Enchantment Scrolls

• DWES apply to the currently equipped dragon weapon and have a chance to add +1 Level and/or +1 enchant or can fail and add nothing.

• Valakas’ spawn rate has been changed from 1-2 hours instead of 24-48 hours

• When event ends these dragon weapons will be greatly reduced and strength and no longer provide the dragon buff items until next event period.

New Items

Valakas’ Bone Sword - 1 Handed Sword

• Has Vamp and Mana steal as well as a chance to high damage proc at max level.
  • Provides the Blessing of Valakas Self Buff Spell.

Valakas’ Claw Staff - Staff

• Provides the Unleash Hell AOE Spell.

Valakas’ Fang Knife - Dagger

• Very High Hp Steal and Critical Damage Proc Chances

Valakas’ Tail Blade - 2 Handed Sword

• Buffs Rage and Fury and has some AOE procs

Valakas’ Wing Bow - Bow

• Obtains both Fire Arrow and Inferno Arrows
  • Soul of Dragon buff can proc which polymorphs your character into the ultimate bow morph
  • This bow morph increases damage the farther away you are from the target.

Dragon Weapon Enchantment Scroll - Item

• Applys to currently equipped dragon weapon
  • Has a chance to add +1 Soul Level to the equipped dragon weapon
  • Has a chance to add +1 Enchantment Level to the equipped dragon weapon
  • On fail it simply does nothing.
  • Max enchant level is +20
  • Max Soul Level is 30

Other Changes

• Former Anniversary Event started.
  • Sky Castle switched to 3 hours rest period instead of 6.

I bought the Valaka’s Wing Bow.
However, I never polymorphs into the ultimate bow morph.
Also, when I used the Self Buff Spell, it said my level is too low to use this spell.

Thank you for answering the questions.

Is your bow lvl 30? The morph is a proc from the level 30 one.

Ah! I see. I didn’t it needs to be lv 30.
Thank you for answering!

Me thinks the staff need a boost, no one is using it. Mages say light saber is stronger.

Hmm, the lightsaber has way less int and doesn’t come with an aoe spell and dragon buff, not sure why anyone would use something else over it unless they are relying on melee attacks for damage.

Its over all attack while casting i think. And light saber has stronger Spell power on essence. The mages should speak up more, but Savvik keeps the X vala staff he has in storage since they would rather not use it.

Just trying to help out some of the players that dont speak up.

The Lightsaber gives 45 magical crit rating when buffed, which i assume is just a 45% increase in damage to spells since spells don’t actually crit. Either way when I use the lightsaber I do significantly more damage than when using the vala staff and the aoe spell doesn’t factor into anything since all spells are doing less. If the vala staff also gave 45 magical crit rating then it would probably be a beast

For some reason I believed I already had fixed the claw staff to have the matching magic damage boost. It has 50 now. After next restart you will be able to test it and see if that makes the difference.

can u use Nite Mare Essence to turn these weapons on during non legendary dragon event times?

i thought it was mentioned on global that they could be used again.

i used some NME and weapon didn’t get enhanced.

No, nightmare essence is for costume items. To have the dragon weapons work again you need Valakas Essense for Vala weapons. Currently they are not craftable, but they will soon be.

ok thanks, i ate a nitemare essence and it didn’t do anything so wasn’t sure. i’ll wait to craft some valakas :smiley: