I’m gonna start this post by making it clear, I’m not an expert on COVID-19 or viruses of any kind. Additionally I’m not gonna make a heavy handed post trying to tell you how to live your life or anything like that. Instead to raise awareness to the things that are widely recommended to slow the spread of this virus, I have put in an event to remind and reward those behaviors.
- Happy buffs now have their icons again (yay). These icons also appear when you login with happy buffs and reflect the current time left.
- T5 Buffs now have buff icons when active
- Dragon Elixirs and Potions now have buff icons
- Dragon Essences now have buff icons
- Nightmare Essences now has a buff icon
- Spirit and Soul Smooth Shots now have buff icons
- Christmas Joy has a buff icons
- Sky Castle Rune buffs now have proper icons (all 24 of them)
- Tier Ease Now has a buff icon which has a description of the level of ease
- Hot-keyed consumables no longer disappear from the hot-bar when consuming the first one.
- Fixed a bug with Gran Kain T-Shirt where it wouldn’t get benefits past +9
- Fixed a bug with Maphr shirt’s stun resistance past +15
- Removed all weight values, making weight always at 0% to prevent weight bugs from blocking the use of spells or abilities.
Kernon’s Faithful Serverant Kelone has been moved to upper blazing swamp so it doesn’t kill the new players when dragged to the entrance.
The Food Meter is now considered the PvP combat points meter. UI for the game is changed to reflect this.