Bribe Amanda to QQ at Epic Zaj!

Would it be possible to have Bribe Amanda to QQ at zaj working on Epic Zaj boss? or change the L1.5 chip buff for more dmg?

Zaj you saw that a lot of average players with few strong players couldn’t even kill legend zaj with Bribe Amanda on the spwn event at Aden castle gate.

In other words, “ZAAAJJ, I DONT HAVE ENOUGH PPL IN MY PLEDGE TO KILL THEM AND I HATE ASKING FOR SERVERS HELP BECAUSE THEY WILL WANT PART OF DROPS AND I’M GREEDY AS HELL AND I HAVE TO PAY BACK HK!!! HELP ME KILL THEM FASTER, I’M RUNNING LOW ON AUTOS!!!”

Honesty, after all the big boss events in the last year and how TOG treated non TOG people helping them kill bosses and refused to split drops with them (and I’m not talking about anyone in Sparta, I’m talking about the rest of the server that tried to kill bosses with you idiots) anyone would still help you idiots with anything. And dont pretend you guys didnt refuse to jump in on bosses if anyone non TOG was hitting it for any amount of time before you got there, and this includes anyone from SS, you STILL refused to help them kill Epic Pumpkins and more.

Yea, this is purely QQ topic.

Man, epic zaj s so hard that most ppl dont even want to waste evasions to give it a try!

I think bribe and clip is fine just the way it is, we can kill epic zajs with 3 people no problem, its not zajs fault you have no pledge to kill it with. Quit ur bitchin and move on! Zaj dun have time to change event just because it doesnt work for you.

Doesnt work for me only or the rest of the server? lol

Dude you’re an idiot, its not broken! You’ve been able to kill epics before, just because at certain times you dont have enough players to help you, doesnt mean its to strong.

Save your breath Korean…you don’t know which “Hilk” you are talking to.

Yeah, there are 3 versions: dumb, dumber and dumbest.