Antharas Weapon Event!

Legendary Antharas weapon event has started. These are the weapons that the Grand Prize Winner of the Spring/Summer donation event will get to choose from. The details of the Spring/Summer donation event will be posted later this month, but all donations starting from February 1st until the 31st of August count toward the drawing.

You can obtain these weapons by talking to Ives in Valhalla (-shop command in game) for 20 GC each. You can also obtain Dragon Enchant Scrolls which can be used to quickly level up and enchant the weapons.

Event Period

From May 21st through August 31st

Event Details

• Event versions of the Legendary Antharas Weapons are obtainable from Ives in -shop

• Event Weapons can be enchanted via Dragon Weapon Enchantment Scrolls

• DWES apply to the currently equipped dragon weapon and have a chance to add +1 Level and/or +1 enchant or can fail and add nothing.

• When event ends these dragon weapons will be greatly reduced and strength and no longer provide the dragon buff items until next event period, without the use of Antharas Essence potions.

Weapon Details

• All weapons when equipped in “Event+” status (during event or with essence potion) will provide an item to cast Antharas’ Blessing
  • This buff adds +1000 Max HP and prevents Earth Bind from landing on you

Antharas’ Spine Thrower - Crossbow

• This weapon is a 1 handed Earth Arrow shooting machine!
  • Soul of Dragon buff can proc at level 30 which polymorphs your character into the ultimate bow morph
  • This bow morph increases damage the farther away you are from the target.

Antharas’ Tail Spike - Polearm

• An AOE killing machine!
  • In zones that permit AOE this weapon does damage to multiple enemies and packs a good punch!
  • The level 30 proc is very high damage for a pole arm

Antharas’ Twin Slicers - Edo

• With +27 Str and +24 Dex at level 30 this weapon can slice through most challenges with a breeze
  • A blend of Debuffs and damage procs make this weapon a good balance
  • At level 20 it can proc Root which casts Earth Jail on the target

Antharas’ Quill - Dagger

• The Crazy Debuff Machine that is the Quill can land all sorts of debuffs
  • Can Silence at Level 30
  • Can Paralyze at Level 15
  • Cand Blind at level 10
  • Can High Grade Poison at level 5

Antharas’ Claw Axe - Blunt

• High damage, low crit rate brutal weapon.
  • At level 30 it tops out with 200/200/+153 making it a very deadly weapon!
  • It also adds 1275 Max HP at level 30 (not including the extra 1000 from Antharas Blessing!)

Antharas’ Wand - Staff

• When equipped in Event+ mode, it will provide you with a spell item for Destruction. A souped up version of eruption that looks awesome!
  • Due to its very high stats and having an extra spell, it does not come with other procs.

Dragon Weapon Enchantment Scroll - Item

• Applys to currently equipped dragon weapon
  • Has a chance to add +1 Soul Level to the equipped dragon weapon
  • Has a chance to add +1 Enchantment Level to the equipped dragon weapon
  • On fail it simply does nothing.
  • Max enchant level is +20
  • Max Soul Level is 30

Known Issues

• T5 Mage buff isn’t effecting Destruction spell properly this will be fixed soon
  • The Twin Slicers (edo) at Level 30 doesn’t have high enough damage added to it making it too similar to the Quill a 1 handed weapon. It will have more damage added to it to ensure it compensates for the fact that it is 2 handed and prevents the use of a shield.

I bought the quill for my knight last night I tho it was stronger or the right wep for knight but IDK do i need to use soul shot NG? Because it wouldn’t let me use the x thing that came with it . Thanks

And I thought it would be better than my +12 evil pumpkin sword… thanks again.

Can we enchant these after they hit level 30 like the Vala weapons? I used a bunch and all failed and talked to someone in game, he used 100 and all failed.

Yes it can get to +20 Level 30 and you can keep enchanting with the dragon enchants. It is the exact same success rate as the Valakas weapons. The chance to succeed goes down as the enchant level is higher.

mummylord, for hunting with a knight, I recommend the axe or the pole arm depending on where you are hunting. When leveled up with Dragon Enchant scrolls they should all be better than your evil pumpkin sword though. At level 1 they are very very weak. use the dragon enchants, hunt with it for sxp or use soul batteries to level up that dagger and it will quickly out perform your EPS.

ok thanks! i wasn’t sure if it wasn’t enabled or broken, since 100 failing in a row seems like either terrible odds or something isn’t right… i most likely won’t be trying to enchant anymore at that rate. I used 30 or 35 and all failed so i quit after that.

I just want to point out so other people don’t misunderstand. You used those and they all failed AFTER you reached level 30 and some high enchant value. Not they all failed at level 1 +0.

It is very easy to get the weapons to level 30 and past +10 with the Dragon Enchant Scrolls.

Yeah failed 100 on a +18 weapon, still seems a bit ridiculous to me but the weapons are insanely strong at that enchant level so not expected to be easy

Thanks Zaj!!! Do you have to be a certain lvl to make use of the event weps or scrolls? Thanks !!!

Any level, just locked into that character tho. So make sure u buy on the character u plan on using it with

Thanks !!! Allison .

Why would you try enchanting after lvl 30?

Because the weapon can still get to +20. I didn’t do the Vala weapon. I wanted to try to make the Anth one +20, but it appears to be nearly impossible. I was hoping for maybe a 20% enchant rate, but from the sounds of it it’s way way way way way less.

Short version: for more damage

also zajako the antharas twin slicers get damage everytime it procs fatal strike not sure it suppost to do that.

Is there some reason why end game dragon weapons don’t have any mp or hp steal on them? Something like a mage staff I would think should have mp steal, at least some form. Nothing too crazy maybe mana steal 1 or mana steal 2. Relying on aquamarine gem to refill mp is laughable. I’ve been using xlites to refill my mp bar :expressionless:

1 Like

Like I said to you in-game there’s no reason for the wand to have mana steal, T5 magic doesn’t use mana at all. Just doing tunnels/daily quest will give you 3 1/2 hours of T5 buff per day, if you aren’t hunting with it then you aren’t utilising the class to its full potential.

If you haven’t reached T5 then you aren’t really at the end-game anyway

i just tested out Grace Aligned and it took me 2 minutes longer to kill mayasura with it on then with it off… a prime example of why I don’t really care about it.

And your reasoning is fine for your in-game situation, but not everyone is t5 not everyone wants to use the spell 24/7 and not everyone wants to use the spells associated with the Grace Aligned buff. What if I wanna AOE? Then I’m stuck hitting 5 mops in a row to death just to refill my MP.

All I’m saying, is that for an end game weapon it should come with some buffs. ALL the mage staffs that are: vala, anth, thebes.

1 Like

Sorry? Meteor strike is for end-game AOE.

All of the grace aligned spells do atleast 50% more damage than vt so it’s impossible for mayasura to take longer unless you are still using vt because you can’t tank maya? Sorry don’t understand that at all.

Sure not everyone is T5 but this is an end-game weapon so it should cater to players that are at end-game, having it usable as an event weapon is just a bonus.

If you want to hamper your ability by not using grace aligned then I don’t see this as a valid complaint for the weapon to need mana steal, just sounds like a personal problem to me

I’ll just agree to disagre.

I only have 240sp so using an AOE spell like MS doesn’t work. The delay is still too long and it doesn’t do enough damage on monsters that regen. Not to mention having to click cast for AOE is absolutely annoying. FS and Hurricane are much nicer. Maybe the list of t5 spells should actually encompass more mage spells… like all of lvl 7-10 and hurricane. Seeing as those are actually mage exclusive (not counting reaper).

And ya, I was comparing VT vs VT on mayasura. A zaj bow no grace vs anth staff + grace.

VT is not buffed by grace aligned, only the animation is changed no extra damage so if you use exclusively that when buffed you will not see any benefit. Zaj bow has no magic crit and depending on your + of antharas wand it can have up to 50, there’s just no way you can kill it slower unless zaj bow is bugged and doing insane damage.

Grace Aligned buffed meteor strike is the only viable spell to kill high level mobs, nothing else even comes close to doing enough damage to kill anything. Sure it would be nice if there was something different but it is what it is.