A bet between Korean and I capwne

Who did you pay to Photoshop it?

No one, and zaj can confirm it. So if i do it you will pay sparta s debt for sure?

ROFL for 2 reasons. First- you think I believe anything you say. Second- you think I have any control or say over items that are NOT mine. Hahahahahahahaha. Just cus you take other peoples items doesnt mean I do. Idiot!

Oh, and BTW, I didnt make any “bets” with you… Retard!

Dude fucking pussy Korean,

You have lost the bet. When are you ganna man up and pay me 12+zelin and 5 gm souls.

fuckinf pussy.

I can just give u 1k GC if you want.

LOL. All that shows is that you replaced what you stole. Zaj did NOT say you did not steal it to begin with. Thats not winning anything. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Get proof you didnt steal gear in the first place. BTW, how hard you guys work to replace all their gear? You +++ it and put the same elements on the gear too?

R u retard enough to not able to read? First, I never steal anything, and Zaj made it very clear that I gave back stuff taken.

Go back to elementary school and work harder on your English grammar please!

I can read far better than you can. No where does it say you never stole the gear to begin with. It does however say you returned gear, meaning you took it in the first place. STOLEN!!! Just got caught and had to return it.

Grammar-noun
the study of the way the sentences of a language are constructed; morphology and syntax.

My grammar is far better than yours. You are the one that needs help with grammar.

Exhibit A: